I make $100,000 a year as a personal stylist. In this ebook I explain in concise detail absolutely everything you need to know to do the same thing.
I have looked into other How To Become A Personal Stylist books, schools and courses, and although helpful, they are inefficient, and missing many key elements to running a business. I also respectfully disagree with at least half of their instruction and business approach. To sum it up, most of them are a waste of your time if you want to make good money as a personal stylist.
And I personally don’t want to hear phrases like “more freedom”, “dream job”, and “do what you love” from someone who’s bulk of income comes from selling online courses.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR YOU…
As a full time personal stylist it took me eight years to start grossing $100,000 a year. I want to give you all the tools and instruction I never got so that you are financially independent as a personal stylist in a quarter of the time it took me.
When I think of how much time I wasted doing things the wrong way, I want to kick myself – hard. The silverlining of all those missteps is now I can help you. Every mistake has taught me incredible lessons that I can now share with you.
THE PERSONAL STYLIST'S HANDBOOK:
A comprehensive and detailed manual on how to become the top personal stylist in your city…
There are numerous ways to run a personal styling business. But there are only a handful of ways to run a highly successful one, and most people are not teaching that, or they are teaching it inefficiently. One of my biggest irritations in the creative, consulting, and coaching worlds is too much fluff and not enough technical teaching. “But how do you actually do that?!” and “Get to the point!” are phrases that run through my mind during most online courses and conferences. And when I am attending an effective seminar or webinar, I long for an efficient manual or handbook of what they discussed, instead of out of context slides or the recorded video that can be difficult and time consuming to reference.
That is what this book is: a technical manual on how to become a successful personal stylist. It’s not a book about style, body types, fashion, or the best colors for every skin tone. You already know most of that. If you don’t, there are hundreds of quality resources and courses that teach it, but this is the one and only book of its kind. It’s the handbook I wish I had when I first started my business. An efficient, no-fluff resource. Just the nitty-gritty business of personal styling.
Whether you are just starting out, have been established for a few years and feeling stagnant, or feeling the stress of growing your business, you need this book.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- All the (USA) legalities of being a personal stylist and how to prepare your taxes with extensive input from my tax professional and multiple lawyers (You will see the actual documentation of my income, write offs and contracts)
- How to get your personal styling website on Page 1 of Google in your city
- How to get clients AKA how to market your services + communicate with potential clients
- My unique personal styling process that enables me to charge $175/hr
- How to create repeat business with your existing clientele
- How to do virtual styling
- How to get mentioned in a national publication every single month
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- The exact email I send to new clients
- The list of free resources and services I use as a personal stylist
- A list of the paid resources and services that are worth the money
- A list of referrals to help you run your business that includes my virtual assistant, my web developer, my tax professional, lawyers, and every other pertinent contact I have
- The exact paperwork and consultation method I invented and use with my own clients (This is the key to your success)