I make $100,000 a year as a personal stylist. In this ebook: The Personal Stylist’s Handbook, I explain in concise detail absolutely everything you need to know to do the same thing.
After finishing my book, one reader said, “I feel like this is cheating” because I seriously tell you every single step, task and protocol needed to be a successful personal stylist. Here is another review that sums up this book:
“I was an instructor for the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising for over 10 years. Many of my students aspired to build a styling career but always struggled to build a name and a brand… none the less run a profitable business. What Vanessa has built is a bible for aspiring stylists. It is remarkable that she is practically giving away this content. Some people pay $80,000 to get a two year degree and don’t even receive this level of guidance. If you want to become a successful stylist and run a profitable business… this is a must read.”
THIS IS MY GOAL FOR YOU…
As a full time personal stylist it took me eight years to start grossing $100,000 a year. I want to give you all the tools and instruction I never got so that you are financially independent as a personal stylist in a quarter of the time it took me.
When I think of how much time I wasted doing things the wrong way, I want to kick myself – hard. The silverlining of all those missteps is now I can help you. Every mistake helped me create my unique personal styling process and efficient marketing plan that I can now share with you.
THE PERSONAL STYLIST'S HANDBOOK:
A comprehensive and detailed manual on how to become the top personal stylist in your city
This is not a book about style, body types, fashion, or the best colors for every skin tone. If you don’t know those things yet, there are hundreds of books, quality resources and courses that teach it. But this is the one and only book of its kind. It’s the handbook I wish I had when I first started my business – an efficient, 148-page technical business manual on how to become a successful personal stylist. Preview the first few pages below…
HERE’S SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- All the (USA) legalities of being a personal stylist and how to prepare your taxes with extensive input from my tax professional and multiple lawyers (You will see the actual documentation of my income, write offs and contracts)
- How to get your personal styling website on Page 1 of Google in your city
- How to get clients AKA how to market your services + communicate with potential clients
- My unique personal styling process that enables me to charge $175/hr
- How to create repeat business with your existing clientele
- How to do virtual styling (Never been more needed!)
- How to get mentioned in a national publication every single month
HERE’S SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- The exact email I send to new clients
- The list of free resources and services I use as a personal stylist
- A list of the paid resources and services that are worth the money
- A list of referrals to help you run your business that includes my virtual assistant, my web developer, my tax professional, lawyers, and every other pertinent contact I have
- The exact paperwork and consultation method I invented and use with my own clients (This is the key to your success)